This is the first award that our blog has received. I say ‘our’ coz as you might already know there are four people behind this blog. We didn’t start this one with any clear idea..but the welcome and the support that the peer bloggers gave us was overwhelming and boosted our good spirits. We don’t find anyone who’s not an awesome writer in this space and we are so happy to be part of this one big family.
I would like to thank Aanchal for nominating us for this award. Her blog is like a motivating or inspiring force that provides us with help to deal with the downturns in our life. She has brought in matters that we all have experienced at some point in our life. She also invites your opinions and so if you wanna take or give some life lessons check out her blog http://www.aanchalwrites.wordpress.com
Now here are the answers for your questions 🙂
( As there are four of us, only one will be answering the questions for this post..:mrgreen:)
1. You can have a half-hour conversation with anyone no longer living. Who do you choose? Why?
I would like to talk with my grandpa. He died before I was born and I have heard lots of nice things about him and I happen to be the only one who hasn’t seen him. So I would like to know him more and experience his love so I chose him.
2. You can have a half-hour conversation with any fictional character. Who do you choose? Why?
Well.. I dont have any such character in mind that I would like to converse with for now 😅
- What is happiness for you?
Anything that brings a smile from the inside 🙂
4. Are you happy with your life?
With my life..yes.
5. What is your aim?
I’m taking one step at a time and enjoying that part. I haven’t set any aim still With the final step my aim too will clear up
6. Who is your idol?
I don’t have a single person whom I would name my idol. I get inspired by particular actions of many people..but haven’t found one whom I can fully idolise.
7. What is your passion?
I guess movies. But then cinema is something which gives me pleasure at all times..but for others it depends on my mood.
8. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is death. Not mine, but of people who matter to me.
9. How many books can you read in a month?
Depends on the intensity of my interest in the books I have piled up for reading..Well maximum is mostly three
10. Which is your biggest fear?
Haven’t u repeated the question or does the replacement of what with which have any significance 😅 I also fear whether I would lose the ‘me’ in me.
11. Do you believe in ghost? 😉
I haven’t seen any so I dont ☺
11 facts about me 😀 :
1. I look like a nerd but I wanna believe I’m not one
2. I like books with colouful colors
3. I can only hang out with people who makes me feel comfy. Otherwise I’ll be very very silent.
4. I like to photograph but sadly I’m not good at it.
5. I love listening to music.
6. Phone and TV are my besties ( as in I spend most of my time with them :mrgreen:)
7. I love small cute things
8. Very bad at decision making
9. Loves to sleep but sleep doesn’t love me unless its an exam night
10. Very lazy
11. Moviebuff 😍
We nominate these people 😀 :
You have to follow these rules :
Here are the questions for you 😀 :
1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
2. How do you rate yourself as a writer?
3. Have you found anybody sharing your same likes and dislikes in this space?
4. What do you think are the boys or the girls here..more supportive?
5. Do you have some hidden passion that you have set aside thinking that it’s not practical to be turned into a profession?
6. What do you prefer? To be alone or to be with friends?
7. What do you do when you feel down?
8. Tell five things you have learnt from your life till now
9. Can you live without reading for 1 week?
10. Is reading what you love most among your hobbies? If not then what is it?
11. Do you mind if you die tomorrow or do you think there are many things you have there to complete before your death?